Saturday 5 July 2014

28 Days... Plus

“She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy….”
                                                     - Red Hot Chili Peppers


 Many years ago, I picked up an info-nugget that has stuck with me.   Here’s the backstory:  A speaker at a sales conference actually got my attention by NOT sounding like every other speaker at a sales conference I had ever heard.    He woke up the room by asking us all if we realized that we all really needed to go into rehab.
  Er…what do you know?…and first of all, “allegedly.”  Nobody can prove anything.

Rick went on to explain that any habit takes 28 days to develop, and 28 days to break….  Which is why most rehab programs are  no less than 28 days long.

Huh.  That makes sense.

 Looking back at my blogging habit over the past few months, I see a pattern-  I fell out of the pattern.
 So, I gotta spend the next 28 days getting back INTO it.

Brace yourselves- the blogstorm is coming.

In the meantime, here's a teaser:




Thanks for sticking around.


“Talk the Dock!”

1 comment: